Eurozone Growth Tracker
15 July 2021
- Quarterly Real GDP Growth for the EU19 fell at 0.1% in Q1 2021.
- The Consumer Confidence indicator tracked up in June at -0.8..
- New car sales in theEurozone continued to bounce back from the historic low in April last year to 862 thousand in May.
- Retail Sales increased in May by 8.5% against the same month a year earlier.
- Youth unemployment for the Eurozone stood at 2,403 million in May.
Annual Real GDP 1961 – 2020: 50 Years of Declining Growth
Quarterly Real GDP Growth Q1 2007 - Q1 2021
Leading & Composite Indicator
OECD Composite Leading Indicator
The OECD composite leading indicator® (CLI) is designed “to provide early signals of turning points between expansions and slowdowns of economic activity”. Its components include Production Orders, Finished Goods Stock, Order Books, Order Inflows, Industrial Confidence Indicator, Share Prices, Consumer Confidence Indicator, Short & Long Term Interest Rate and Share Price Spread.