Released: 23 January 2019
January Data Shows Indian Economy Still Growing Rapidly
- Market and Sales Indexes remain at high levels indicating continuing growth across many industries
- Price inflation Index suggests the impact of the Government policies that raised prices in 2017 are now normalising
- Only negative is the Jobs Index showing only restrained hiring by companies
India: Headline Sales Managers’ Index (SMI)
The Headline Sales Managers' Index (SMI) - a composite indicator designed to provide the most up-to-date assessment of business activity.
Access Indian SMI Charts & Data
JOURNALISTS CAN ACCESS THE DATA & CHARTS OF THE INDIA REPORT ON REQUEST.
VISITORS WISHING TO LEARN ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION RATES CAN GET MORE INFORMATION BY CONTACTING DATA@WORLDECONOMICS.COM OR PHONE: +44 (0) 20 3372 5612.
- HEADLINE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX (SMI)
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE INDEX
- MARKET GROWTH INDEX
- SALES GROWTH INDEX
- PRICES CHARGED INDEX
- STAFFING LEVELS INDEX
- CURRENCY STRENGTH INDEX
- PROFIT MARGINS INDEX
PLEASE EMAIL DATA@WORLDECONOMICS.COM OR PHONE: +44 (0) 20 3372 5612 FOR MORE DETAILS