Released: 09 April 2019
The Mongolian Sales Managers Index Bounced Back to a 9 Month High in March
- Business Confidence continues to rise, indicating considerable faith in future growth
- The Staffing Index continues to signal significant job creation
- Worries persist on sales growth but the direction looks positive
The usual winter chill in Mongolia has dispersed rapidly this year, partly no doubt because of the usual change from the harsh conditions of January and February, but also because of the warming effects of the pick-up in economic activity in China, which was significant in March.
Mongolia: Headline Sales Managers’ Index (SMI)
The Headline Sales Managers' Index (SMI) - a composite indicator designed to provide the most up-to-date assessment of business activity.
Access Mongolia SMI Charts & Data
JOURNALISTS CAN ACCESS THE DATA & CHARTS OF THE MONGOLIA REPORT ON REQUEST.
VISITORS WISHING TO LEARN ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION RATES CAN GET MORE INFORMATION BY CONTACTING DATA@WORLDECONOMICS.COM OR PHONE: +44 (0) 20 3372 5612.
- HEADLINE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX (SMI)
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE INDEX
- MARKET GROWTH INDEX
- SALES GROWTH INDEX
- PRICES CHARGED INDEX
- STAFFING LEVELS INDEX
Order the Mongolia Sales Managers Data online now.