Released: 23 July 2021
US Sales Managers Report Extremely Favourable Business Conditions in July
- Sales Growth Index at 29 month high.
- Market Growth Index at 26 month high.
- Staffing Index at 32 month high.
- Business Confidence at 19 month high.
- Profit Index at 31 month high.
- Overall Sales managers Index at 26 month high.
The only negative : the Prices Index outdoes all of them with a 34 month high.
Views on price inflation differ , with considerable opinion believing the current rapid rise of prices most likely to subside shortly as post pandemic product shortages return to more normal levels. Others fear inflation is building up too rapidly to vanish quickly.
What is now very clear , is that the US economy has recovered from the recession in activity caused by the Covid virus, and is expanding rapidly.
United States: Staffing Levels Index
Access United States SMI Charts & Data
- HEADLINE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX (SMI)
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE INDEX
- MARKET GROWTH INDEX
- SALES GROWTH INDEX
- PRICES CHARGED INDEX
- STAFFING LEVELS INDEX
- CURRENCY STRENGTH INDEX
- PROFIT MARGINS INDEX
- LEARN MORE...
ALL SALES MANAGERS INDEX DATA IS AVAILABLE ON SUBSCRIPTION, SUBSCRIBE HERE