Released: 21 April 2020
Sales Managers Report Still Dire Sales Picture in April Due to Upstream Supply and Downstream Demand Problems
- Chinese Sales Managers face still worsening problems on the sales front due to major supply and demand problems
- Reopened factories plagued by supply chain issues and depressed demand from many still closed markets overseas
- Staffing levels remain very depressed compared with the levels of a year ago
- Profit levels are still shrinking in many industries
- But the good news is Business Confidence is increasing as Sales Managers see better prospects opening up in May
Overall Chinese sales managers in the Manufacturing sector are clearly worried about the current business climate and about future prospects.
China: Sales Managers Market Growth Index for Manufacturing
The Market Growth Index monitors the underlying growth of the market segments into which the panel members sell.
MANUFACTURING, SERVICES AND ALL-SECTOR REPORTS AND DATA ONLY AVAILABLE TO SUBSCRIBERS, SUBSCRIBE NOW