Released: 21 March 2019
China Manufacturing Sales Index Picks up Momentum in March
- Sales Growth Index rises significantly
- Sales Managers Staffing Index continues to reflect a falling market - but is approaching the 50 level above which the number reflects growth
- However the Profits Index continues in negative territory and records its lowest level since October 2016
China: Headline Sales Managers’ Index (SMI) for Manufacturing
The Headline Sales Managers' Index (SMI) - a composite indicator designed to provide the most up-to-date assessment of business activity.
Access China Manufacturing SMI Charts & Data
JOURNALISTS CAN ACCESS THE DATA & CHARTS OF THE CHINA REPORT ON REQUEST.
VISITORS WISHING TO LEARN ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION RATES CAN GET MORE INFORMATION BY CONTACTING DATA@WORLDECONOMICS.COM OR PHONE: +44 (0) 20 3372 5612
- HEADLINE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX (SMI)
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE INDEX
- MARKET GROWTH INDEX
- SALES GROWTH INDEX
- PRICES CHARGED INDEX
- STAFFING LEVELS INDEX
Order China Sales Managers Data online now.